[chbot] batteries : dangerous goods

Charles Manning cdhmanning at gmail.com
Wed Aug 23 00:36:21 BST 2017

The international battery issue is due to carriers (ie. the people flying
planes). Some will transport them, some won't.

Perhaps if you use courier post rather than straight post that will be Ok?

I've bought heaps of gun parts, bullets, gunpowder etc via couriers - no
problem. Fastways seems to be quite good at handling these.