[chbot] batteries : dangerous goods

Volker Kuhlmann list0570 at paradise.net.nz
Wed Aug 23 00:22:18 BST 2017

On Wed 23 Aug 2017 10:30:24 NZST +1200, Mark Atherton wrote:

> Anyone have similar experiences - and suggestions about
> low-cost-carriers who might handle these-new-hazrads

Late last year I ordered some decent 18650 from Aliexpress. For some
months they haven't shipped to NZ, and no-one else does any more either.

NZPost is becoming more useless by the day. I suspect there's no way
round, because it's probably the international shippers that are
clamping down on everything interesting.