[chbot] Homebrew powerwall plus blatant advertisement.

Peter Harris petes.username at gmail.com
Sat Oct 1 22:05:28 BST 2016

That guy gives me pack envy!

I will be dusting off my project once I get my new solar panels installed.
I will indeed be taking the same simple precaution of putting the potential
bomb in a shed!

<Blatant_Advert>
My solar import company is putting together another shipment. If you are
interested in a DIY solar install kit and all the instructions needed to
set it up correctly please contact me off list.
</Blatant_Advert>

Message: 3