[chbot] Help finding a copy of an old toolchain - Borland C++ V5

Charles Manning cdhmanning at gmail.com
Sun Jan 10 00:50:15 GMT 2016

Mark,

In the interests of longer term maintenance, have you considered porting it
over to gcc?

Assuming this project is valuable (otherwise you'd not be wasting your
time), keeping it alive on Borland is just putting ogff the evil day when
something else stops you (eg. Can't get Borland tools to run on new
hardware).

A pity you did not ask this about 3 months back. I recently had a clean out
and my copies of Borland V4 and V5 are now somewhere in the Kate Valley
landfill.