[chbot] Help finding a copy of an old toolchain - Borland C++ V5

Mark Atherton markaren1 at xtra.co.nz
Sat Jan 9 22:37:22 GMT 2016

Hi All,

Just looking at a (non-commercial) project which requires  the Borland
C++, V5 IDE, for Windows.

A copy has been purchased from eBay, but is likely to take some time to
get here.

The target is a 16 bit 186, and V5.5 of the tools do not appear to
support 16 bit, so V5 (or a bit earlier ?) is required.

V4.x may also be acceptable. V3.1 does not work.

I am specifically in need of TLINK.EXE, but the whole toolchain is
preferred.

Please email me off list if you can help.

Many thanks,

Mark