[chbot] Traffic lights and bluetooth Samsung.

Charles Manning cdhmanning at gmail.com
Mon Sep 7 20:43:59 BST 2015

I think this is going to be the downfall of the Internet Of Things that all
the big silicon vendors is hoping will give them the next big wave of
electronic consumerism.

The value does not live up to the hype.  Where is the huge benefit in
having your washing machine being able to tweet your fridge?

Remember the clocks on VCRs in the 80s? Just flashing 00-00. People are
generally not going to configure their iWashingMachine which either a waste
of resources or a hacker's paradise.

-- Charles