[chbot] STC Microprocessor

Marshland Engineering marshland at marshland.co.nz
Sun Sep 6 21:33:38 BST 2015

Hi Chaps

I did post this before but I have not sorted out the problem as yet. I blew a
few inputs on my welder's MCU and the replacement board I got was a later
version so the welder does not work properly. I was wondering if I could read
the original MCU program (if not locked) and reprogram the new board. The link
for the processor  is

http://www.stcmcu.com/

They keep talking about a 8051 and my chip is STC12C5A60S2 but it is all in
Chinese.  I've downloaded their ISP software but there does not appear to be a
read option. Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks Wallace