[chbot] Meccano Meccanoid

Hadley Rich hads at nice.net.nz
Sun Oct 18 19:50:08 BST 2015

I asked Spin Master about their open source claims of the Meccanoid the
other day, this is their vague response;

"""
Unfortunately, the information you are looking for about the Meccanoid
code are not available yet. The plan is to make it an open source,
however, there is not a timeline we can provide you with at this time.

Please keep checking the Meccano web site for all the info about the Brand.
"""

--
http://nice.net.nz