[chbot] Robotics meeting notes, 16 Nov 2015

Mark Atherton markaren1 at xtra.co.nz
Mon Nov 16 09:05:57 GMT 2015

Very briefly: quite a busy evening

15 people turned up, including two guests. Each guest had already signed
up on our list, so hope to see them again.

Mike Barnes collected $18 in donations for Branch 05

Talks/demos included :

Andrew talked in detail about his transistor level, home made logic, and
progress of his 13 bit machine. He also passed around and discussed the
precision extrusion he was using for the project.

Robin Gilks talked about his home made soil sensors, and progress using
STMcube / GCC

I did a quick talk about the BGA rework fixture which arrived today.

Am sure I missed a couple of others, sorry.

Lovely evening, thank you everyone.

-Mark