[chbot] On the scrounge for 2 pin molex connector plug andsocket

Andy ZL3AG zl3ag at radioengineering.com
Mon Nov 16 02:24:53 GMT 2015

I need a 2 pin molex plug and socket (both cable connections rather than PCB mount) so I can build an adaptor cable to finish transplanting a different engine into a ride-on mower.

They're the same size as the old IDE HDD power connectors but don't have a 45 degree chamfer in the design.

If you have them lying around, could you bring them in tonight, please?

Also, on another subject, if anyone has any old tracklight tracks lying around, I'm after some of those too.

Cheers,

Andy