[chbot] ESP8266 Modules & solar load management

Yani Dubin yani.dubin at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 05:51:43 GMT 2015

Hi Richard,

Just saw your email, and I haven't left yet for tonight's meeting, so will
bring one along.

Hamster - yes, I think I still have 3 or 4 of these (the ESP-12 variant),
and have been onselling them at around cost at the meetings to those
interested.

I gather you aren't in attendance at the meeting tonight, but we could
certainly organise a trade.

Cheers,
Yani.