[chbot] Live video stream

Chris Hellyar chris at trash.co.nz
Thu Dec 3 08:51:30 GMT 2015

I've used it a few times just messing about, works really well.

Not sure what the requirements are but I do have a 170k views and a
couple of hundred subscribers...

Historically I think you had to have a much larger channel/following but
I'm pretty sure it's available even to new channels now...

Cheers, Chris H.