[chbot] naming of variables

Stephen Irons stephen.irons at clear.net.nz
Thu Aug 6 10:59:23 BST 2015

Jack Ganssle is an entertaining speaker, and very down-to-earth. I heard
him about 15 years ago at an Embedded Systems Conference in San Jose, and
have always wanted to hear his 'Better Firmware Faster' seminar.

Well, he is bringing it to Auckland on November 16, for a cost of USD700
per person, or USD600 per person for a group of three. If you have anything
in your training budget, this would be a good thing to spend it on.

Stephen