[chbot] TCS3200 anyone?

Richard Jones richard.jones.1952 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 11:34:05 BST 2015

I once designed a video motion detector using a CA3300 video flash
converter to write video into RAM on a character generator board. I'm sure
there is an open source video program somewhere that would be a good
starting point for doing edge detection and correlation on live video using
USB cameras as input. I think Hanno mentioned it some years back.

The Home Brew Robotics Club mailing list has covered lots of computer
vision projects over the years. You could try asking them.

Richard