[chbot] Contemplating the purchase of a (cheap) inspection microscope

Mark Beckett m.beckett at amuri.net
Sun Sep 28 02:09:55 BST 2014

Yes ... but what price do you pay for infinity ??

They are at the far end of the spectrum, but earlier on I saw some for
CCTV ...which may suit.

He basically lost a patent because they couldn't prove the mechanism why
it worked, and the corporates had really deep pockets.
Some somewhere there is the result of that loss.

This is the second version where they proved the maths behind them.
Hence the pricing reflects the partnerships behond getting the
protection of the systems.

Mark