[chbot] 2D printing, was 'Printing' an enclosure

Mark Atherton markaren1 at xtra.co.nz
Sun Sep 21 00:55:12 BST 2014

In the good old days of TO3 power transistors, I
used to take the footrpint out of a datasheet and
print 100% using a label printer.

place the label on the heatsink and drill -- same
idea as Richard - using hand tools

saying that out loud, I have wanted an outline
for a chassis IEC 60320-C14 for ages now...

-mark