[chbot] meeting location this eve

Volker Kuhlmann list0570 at paradise.net.nz
Mon Sep 15 12:12:14 BST 2014

On Mon 15 Sep 2014 20:02:47 NZST +1200, Kay edgecumbe wrote:

> what a hell of a place to find in the dark spent an hour and after finding it walked slowly from 32 to 2 and no lights no signs just a heap of cars parked on the grass and the only thing looking like some thing was a gated area
> so unless we can find a better palce to go i definatley wont want to waste my time

Sorry to hear your frustration. Plonking the address given earlier into
google maps gives you a marker spot on the property in question. The
company name is on a sign at the street, though difficult to see in the
dark. A GPS helps, an android device with osmand works splendidly.
Although there were several illuminated windows a slow drive along the
building made the one with familiar faces quickly apparent.

-43.4943,172.5590 for the car park