[chbot] meeting location this eve

Kay edgecumbe kayedgecumbe at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 15 09:02:47 BST 2014

what a hell of a place to find in the dark spent an hour and after finding it walked slowly from 32 to 2 and no lights no signs just a heap of cars parked on the grass and the only thing looking like some thing was a gated area
so unless we can find a better palce to go i definatley wont want to waste my time