[chbot] correction

Mark Atherton markaren1 at xtra.co.nz
Wed Nov 19 02:09:47 GMT 2014

Sorry for dragging this out, but I re-read my last posting and
noticed that it is ambiguous.

What I posted "In my opinion, it is perfectly acceptable to say that
as an individual, you have specific preferences, but attempting to
enforce you own rules upon others is not acceptable"

I was trying to reinforce Mike / Hamster's observation and comments,
but didn't do a very good job of it.

What I was trying to say "In my opinion, it is perfectly acceptable
to say that as an individual, one may have specific preferences, but
attempting to enforce ones own rules upon others is not acceptable"

With apologies to Mike.

Now hopefully we can move onto something more interesting,, possibly
a new multiple chocolate-fish challenge. Anyone ?...

-mark