[chbot] Mailing list operation was: Test message.

Mark Atherton markaren1 at xtra.co.nz
Wed Nov 19 00:43:24 GMT 2014

Just been thinking about this a bit more...

I believe that one of the objectives of the group is to encourage
growth and part of this involves communication.

Allowing a free flow of ideas using whatever-words-come-to-mind is
much more likely to encourage discussion than if rigid naming and
rules for presentation were enforced.

In my opinion, it is perfectly acceptable to say that as an
individual, you have specific preferences, but attempting to enforce
you own rules upon others is not acceptable.

-mark

Mike,

Thank you.

Yet again: A polite, and common-sense observation.

-mark