[chbot] New Robotics Group Venue Choices

Mike Barnes Mike at Barnes.net.nz
Thu May 29 01:55:03 BST 2014

I'm a key holder and on the committee so will ask the others on our
committee email list, I guess the main issue will be covering the cost of
power.

Which means collecting money somehow from the members of the robotics group?

Regards
Mike Barnes (ZL3TMB)

PO Box 218
Christchurch 8041

Mobile +64 21 679 479
Home   +64 3 313 3321
Email    <mailto:Mike at Barnes.net.nz> Mike at Barnes.net.nz
Webpage  <http://www.barnes.net.nz/> http://www.barnes.net.nz

CAUTION: This correspondence and accompanying data may contain information
that is confidential and subject to legal professional privilege. If you are
not the intended recipient you are notified that any use, dissemination,
distribution or copying of this correspondence and/or accompanying data is
strictly prohibited. To do so may breach the New Zealand Privacy Act 1993.
If you have received this correspondence in error please delete it and
notify the author immediately.