[chbot] Well I went and bought one...

hamster hamster at snap.net.nz
Tue Mar 4 03:28:23 GMT 2014

What a coincidence - a Rigol DS1102D MSO was sitting on my doorstep
when my wife got home today.

Your scope does look pretty awesome with
an 8" screen, but I have a 16 Channel Logic Analyser in mine :-)

can't get to the meetings, but maybe Dave Richards might want to take it
along on my behalf?

Mike

On 04.03.2014 15:57, Robin Gilks wrote:

Greetings all

> I've been umming and arring about getting a Digital
Storage Oscilloscope
> for months and took the plunge last week. 8 days
later an Owon sds7102
> arrived and I've had a bit of a play with it
:)

> So far it looks like it will do everything I want from it and
certainly
> performs well for the price. I'm sure there will be
shortcomings but so
> far, just being able to see the 8 inch screen
without squinting has been
> worth while!!
>
> I'll bring it to the
next meeting if anyone is interested, perhaps someone
> has something
similar and we can compare measurements.