[chbot] Well I went and bought one...

Robin Gilks robin at gilks.org
Tue Mar 4 02:57:43 GMT 2014

Greetings all

I've been umming and arring about getting a Digital Storage Oscilloscope
for months and took the plunge last week. 8 days later an Owon sds7102
arrived and I've had a bit of a play with it :)

So far it looks like it will do everything I want from it and certainly
performs well for the price. I'm sure there will be shortcomings but so
far, just being able to see the 8 inch screen without squinting has been
worth while!!

I'll bring it to the next meeting if anyone is interested, perhaps someone
has something similar and we can compare measurements.

Cheers

--
Robin Gilks