[chbot] IBM Blade server, and Linux

Jasper Mackenzie jasper.mackenzie at gmail.com
Thu Jan 9 01:10:23 GMT 2014

Love those ott server psu's - I am collecting certain HP ones for chargers
for my ev lifpo battery pack when it arrives, so useful! (800gbA?)
I have a lovely ibm server for number crunching, that has just died
strangely, anyone on this thread got experience with reviving these?
(hijack?)

Mark is there a reason why any old Linux cluster will not work? Is it
drivers for the backplane that are the issue?