[chbot] Eagle layout

follower follower at rancidbacon.com
Wed Feb 26 03:52:18 GMT 2014

On 26 February 2014 16:23, Jasper Mackenzie <jasper.mackenzie at gmail.com> wrote:
>  I found this to be extreemly useful - of course I had already made my dfn
> 10 3x3 footprints by this time...
>  http://per.launay.free.fr/kicad/kicad_php/composant.php
This is a great source of component footprints, schematic symbols and 3D models:

    <http://smisioto.no-ip.org/elettronica/kicad/kicad-en.htm>

> Still finding Kicad a bit weird and idiosyncratic...  Any good
> tutorials/workflows that would help me and the OP would be great! (Up to
> date and not the standard kicad ones please!)
FWIW, here's a bunch of notes I've taken while building/using it:
<http://www.labradoc.com/i/follower/p/notes-kicad>

There's a video tutorial series available (which is a promo for a paid
course) here that uses KiCad:
<http://contextualelectronics.com/buildpcbs>

--Philip;