[chbot] Eagle layout

Jasper Mackenzie jasper.mackenzie at gmail.com
Wed Feb 26 03:23:05 GMT 2014

Quentin:
> is there a definitive and comprehensible source for KiCad libraries?
  I found this to be extreemly useful - of course I had already made my dfn
10 3x3 footprints by this time...
  http://per.launay.free.fr/kicad/kicad_php/composant.php

And this thing is pretty amazing for getting the footprint (mod) 90% done:
  http://cyclerecorder.org/footprintbuilder/

Still finding Kicad a bit weird and idiosyncratic...  Any good
tutorials/workflows that would help me and the OP would be great! (Up to
date and not the standard kicad ones please!)

Please someone who uses Orcad or Altium (Protel) tell us whether these
packages are better...

jasper