[chbot] 6809 Processors

Helmut Walle helmut.walle at gmail.com
Mon Feb 3 09:55:46 GMT 2014

Any rust on the transformer? Or elsewhere? Progressive corrosion is one
way to get worsening interference problems, due to the non-linearities
thus present on the corroding surfaces of affected metal parts.
Essentially the underlying original metal part serves as receive /
transmit antenna, while the rust or corrosion on the surface provides
the non-linear properties that make it a modulator (if the effect is
desired) or a noise generator (if the effect is undesired)...

Kind regards,

Helmut.