[chbot] 6809 Processors

Mark Beckett m.beckett at amuri.net
Mon Feb 3 09:33:02 GMT 2014

Wallace

It might be worth checking the earth and neutral connections back to the
switchboard.
I've seen both get worse over time, and seen loose connections right at
the board.

You can do a check using a length of wire and something to insert into
wet ground, to see if you have a good earth at each piece of equipment.

mark