[chbot] PCB Assembky

Hadley Rich hads at nice.net.nz
Wed Sep 18 21:23:10 BST 2013

On 18/09/13 23:39, Marshland Engineering wrote:
> My requirements could be in the 200 + later on hence the looking for a
> low cost supplier now

For PCBs, if you're happy dealing with someone who isn't local, Hackvana
is an excellent service, run by an Australian. Good service, quality
boards and low cost.

The Hackvana guide is here with some example pricing in it;

http://tinyurl.com/hvpcbfaq

Just like any other place the more you buy the cheaper they get.

For assembly I recently used an Auckland company, Cemco for a run of 120
SMD boards, they were very helpful and reasonably priced.

hads
--
http://nicegear.co.nz
Open Source Hardware