[chbot] USB relay board?

Mark Beckett m.beckett at amuri.net
Sat Jul 6 01:29:32 BST 2013

Charles
The Digispark has USB and uses an ATtiny85.
There is an example of controlling and RGB using the USB and a simple
python script.
http://digistump.com/wiki/digispark/tutorials/digiblink

If you want some bits for tinkering, let me know, I have some DS, relay
shield board, mosfet shield here and opto controlled relays.

The schematics are on the site.
http://digistump.com/products/1

Mark