[chbot] Next meeting ** NEXT WEEK, 26 AUG 2013 **

Hanno Sander hanno at mydancebot.com
Sun Aug 25 07:52:06 BST 2013

Hi!
I'll be at tomorrow's meeting with:
- video of Solar System Express' space suit, made possible by 12Blocks
- demo of 5 degree of motion robotics arm manipulating objects
- demo of Hexabot
- Arduino with multi-tasking, full debugger, visual programming, flexible
IO pins (servos/pwm on any pins)
- TBot and Scribbler robots programmed and costumed by my 24 Mt Pleasant
school robotic students
- PropScope multi-function USB oscilloscope
- Aseba educational robot
- Neato VX11 vacuum robot
- TBot with 2 axis gripper
Hanno