[chbot] SDR stuff - "Field programmable RF"

Paul Davey plmdvy at gmail.com
Sat Apr 20 03:31:19 BST 2013

I personally do not want to bother with soldering the complicated packages
or fiddling with complicated multilayer boards, the price tag is higher
than I would like, and I cant afford it right now but its significantly
better than anything I can build and more convenient and has features that
what you are suggesting wouldn't bring. In addition if I get a bladeRF then
I know it will work, other things not so much.

I would be interested in both FPGA and PC SDR though so one which can do
both is better for me.

Paul