[chbot] SDR stuff - "Field programmable RF"

Paul Davey plmdvy at gmail.com
Sat Apr 20 01:35:39 BST 2013

If you want an SDR then get a bladeRF instead, it has the same front end on
it, and comes with an altera FPGA on it and you can even use it as an FPGA
front end for doing PC SDR if you like.  There are two models, one with an
FPGA a little smaller than the DE0 nano's at 450US and one with a much
bigger FPGA at 650US they will be available June this year for general
ordering.

Paul