[chbot] SDR stuff - "Field programmable RF"

Mark Atherton markaren1 at xtra.co.nz
Fri Apr 19 20:37:04 BST 2013

Fwd message from Mr Hamster, many thanks Mike

Amazing chip, with emphasis on open source -
Field programmable RF, 3 inputs, 2 outputs, 12
bit convertors, 300MHz to 3.8GHz.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-OmCCrA3z4 -
ignore intro which is in Cantonese, CEO is
English, a multi part FLC off of youtube

Shame the board is US$299, I bet a Chinese knock
off hits the market in 12 months.

With the availability of the new very much lower
cost PCBs out of China, I am tempted to do a custom DE0-nano board.

Technology limit is the 120 pin DQFN package,
will need some help handling this...

-Mark