[chbot] From Japan

Richard Jones rjtp at ihug.co.nz
Mon Jul 16 02:23:06 BST 2012

Hi Hiroto and Yuito,

Of course we remember you well. Thanks for posting the Robocup video link
and congratulations to the Amalgam team on doing so well. The Amalgam robot
looked really well behaved and it looks as though the course in Mexico was
a little bit tougher than the Christchurch version.

In Christchurch we've been a little distracted by earthquakes closing the
Science Alive building and we've not seen many Robocup robots since your
visit. Our Chch Robotics meetings have moved to Tait Radio Communications
which is near to the airport.

Do try to drop in to see us next time you visit Christchurch and bring a
robot or two! Our next meeting is tonight.

Cheers

Richard Jones