[chbot] Which robot kit?

jimmy allen jimmy1248 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 16 08:46:28 GMT 2012

Hi Andrew

The company that I work for is an electronic suppler for schools.They
produce a robot kit that might interest you.
http://www.electroflash.co.nz/picaxe-products/

It covers most of your requirements.
I can get a copy of the instruction booklet if you want to have a more
detailed look of the contents.

Jimmy