[chbot] Can you hear me Major Tom?

Chris Hellyar chris at trash.co.nz
Thu Apr 12 07:37:09 BST 2012

Evening, I read that one, and thought it was odd.

(Disclaimer: I'm not suggesting they're not smart fellas, as they
clearly are.)

I thought the article must have missed some detail as I'm having trouble
imagining that there's anything new or novel about stabilising a rocket
in transonic flight is there?

There must be some twist that the journo missed in the duming down for
the masses process when they wrote that article me thinks.

Having said that, I really, really like their toy having thought about
doing a rapid ascent platform a few times but never got past the
thinking part.  :-)

Cheers, Chris H.