[chbot] Battery Pack - the 27 chocolate fish challenge

Kay edgecumbe kayedgecumbe at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 17 23:14:41 BST 2011

most of the connecting straps are thin stainless steel alloy and i just use a sharp knife so that there is a tab to solder to  .
in the case of a dud cell then leave the cell connector as long as possible.
been there done that many times  and the tags seem to solder well with a larger soldering iron  ie 30 watts plus