[chbot] LCD screens from Eftpos Machines - Anyone want any?

kerry at manukadesign.co.nz kerry at manukadesign.co.nz
Sun Oct 16 06:11:43 BST 2011

Hi all, we are going to strip out a bunch of Eftpos machines at Molten
Media and I was wondering if anybody wanted any of the LCD screens, we
can do them for $5.00 each. The LCD is connected using a 16 x 0.5mm
ribbon cable. We probably have between 20 and 50 - few boxes haven't
really looked too hard yet.. and we get them in in quantity quite
regulary.

The datasheets you are looking for are:
LH155BA.pdf
PG12864LRF-NRA-H-Q.pdf
or you can email me off list and I'll forward them to you

I can probably get a few of these stripped out tomorrow so can bring
some to tomorrow nights meeting if people are keen on some, just email
me offlist

Cheers,
Kerry