[chbot] Group business cards

Mark Atherton markaren1 at xtra.co.nz
Sat Oct 15 21:55:16 BST 2011

Hi All,

Having had some "business" cards printed to promote the group, we
handed out quite a few to pass on to friends and interested parties
last meeting.

Who needs more ?

How many have you managed to give away ?

More will be brought for Monday, just interested to see how this
venture is working (if at all).

I guess the metric is how many new and interested parties turn up...

On a related subject:

If you have been lurking and can spare the time, the meetings are
informative, fun and the group is very friendly and 'without attitude'.

Questions, ideas, discussions and collaboration is encouraged - however crazy.

Members age range from 5 to 95, no project too simple or complex.

Location is at Tait, Lecture Room 1, Monday 7pm until Richard boots us out.

Regards,

Mark