[chbot] Anyone making PCBs?

Volker Kuhlmann list0570 at paradise.net.nz
Tue Jun 14 08:54:26 BST 2011

On Fri 10 Jun 2011 09:12:05 NZST +1200, Michael Pearce wrote:

[good info]

Or the *really* cheap option is
http://www.seeedstudio.com/depot/fusion-pcb-service-p-835.html?cPath=185

10pcs, 2 silk screen layers, 10x10cm US$25, I understand incl shipping
if you can wait. They panelise(!), 10x10cm exceeds the eagle free 10x8cm.

Rumour has it quality isn't so hot, but if it's not worse than a DIY it
beats the DIY price (but not the turn-around).

Does anyone have personal experience with these guys' PCBs? I have some
of their products, and those PCBs look acceptable (good enough for MSOP
pins).

http://volker.dnsalias.net/	Please do not CC list postings to me.