[chbot] Anyone making PCBs?

Volker Kuhlmann list0570 at paradise.net.nz
Thu Jun 9 21:54:08 BST 2011

On Tue 07 Jun 2011 03:01:43 NZST +1200, Marshland Engineering wrote:

> Another option is to get a few people together to combine their boards
> into one and get Huntsbury to make them. Their Single or double sided
> A4s is not expensive when split with 3 or more people.

I asked, and a friendly person there told me about A4 is around $375
double sided PTH incl "2 masks and 1 legend", which I take as 2x solder
stop mask + 1 silk screen print. Gerber files preferred (then they don't
have to keep up with software releases of umpteen packages). They even
offered to fill up the panel from multiple files - handy depending on
what software we have or have not available to do that with.

I'd be interested tp combine (but haven't got anything finished yet).

http://volker.dnsalias.net/	Please do not CC list postings to me.