[chbot] OT....what should it cost?

Mark Atherton markaren1 at xtra.co.nz
Thu Jan 27 01:26:47 GMT 2011

..also the (not so) simple issue of discussion around system
requirements, design, and optimization associated with cost and
longevity - all which fit under the engineering umbrella

I wish to echo Richard's sentiments and continue to encourage lively
and mostly-relevant discussions, sort of associated with Robotics

Mark