[chbot] OT store returns policy

Jasper Mackenzie jasper.mackenzie at gmail.com
Mon Dec 26 05:00:01 GMT 2011

Mark,

> I know it's a different marketplace, but in the US, stores would do
> anything to get the sale and even (generally) accepted stuff back
> with a smile...
  At least we know bunnings fits this category. Maybe I should ask if they
have any digial viedo devices 8)

> You guys OK ? water, beer (subset of water), food, electricity ??
  As per normal, we were fine. All around us liquefaction, flooding etc. We
must be on the most solid piece of land in chch!. The tiles all came loose
again, and we lost power for a few housr which was a great excuse to wire
up the 325W of solar that I have been waiting for XY&Z to put up...
  Which proves I need a new thread "Help I don't know enough about SMPS!
(And can you help me design one pls)" which will come soon.
i.e too much power, overcharging batteries etc.  Was sad when the power
came back on 8(
  Couchsurfers drank all the beer and wine and looked like their lives were
going to end. (Mind you couchsurfers bought all the beer and wine)

Happy new year all, now for the new thread 8)

Jasper