[chbot] OT store returns policy

Mark Atherton markaren1 at xtra.co.nz
Mon Dec 26 01:26:51 GMT 2011

Hi Jasper,

I was thinking of rather more gentle handling, with everything
returned in a re-salable state :)

The need to take something back is generally an inverse square law of
how willing the show will be to accept it.

Also, a store who shows willingness to be flexible is more likely to
be dealt with flexibly (at least by me).

I know it's a different marketplace, but in the US, stores would do
anything to get the sale and even (generally) accepted stuff back
with a smile...

Happy Xmas.

Mark

You guys OK ? water, beer (subset of water), food, electricity ??