[chbot] c Book

Charles Manning cdhmanning at gmail.com
Thu Sep 16 00:31:47 BST 2010

I would not look at K&R unless you are feeling very hairy-chested or
are already generally happy with programming in an Algol-family
language (eg. Pascal).

If you want to get into C slowly then try
C programming in easy steps: Mike McGrath. Picked this up at Whitcolls
a while ago.

If you want to use C with AVR then have a look at
C Programming for Microcontrollers from smileymicro.com

You need to be happy with the level and style of the book. Most books
on amazon.com have a "look inside" feature which lets you have a look
to decide if the style is what you want.