[chbot] Links to Hanno's projects: fractals, earthquake monitor and more...

Hanno Sander hanno at mydancebot.com
Wed Sep 15 22:49:35 BST 2010

Hi!
Good to see everyone last night!
Here some links to some of the projects I demoed last night:

Monitor earthquakes with 12Blocks, Propeller and 3-Axis Accelerometer
(includes data from Sunday's aftershocks):
http://forums.parallax.com/showthread.php?t=125535

Render snowflake and fern fractals to a TV/VGA with 12Blocks and the
Propeller:
http://forums.parallax.com/showthread.php?p=939407

Jef from the robotics society of souther california did a nice writeup with
lots of videos on the presentation I did there earlier this year:
http://forums.parallax.com/showthread.php?t=125291

Hanno