[chbot] Next meeting is on Wednesday, Science Alive, 6.30pm

Mark Atherton markaren1 at xtra.co.nz
Mon Oct 18 02:11:15 BST 2010

Glad that we will be back home at Science Alive.

Just been pointed to this web site -
<http://www.ibiblio.org/apollo/>http://www.ibiblio.org/apollo/ - "the
purpose of this project is to provide a computer simulation of the
onboard guidance computers used in the Apollo Program's lunar missions"

Regards,

Mark