[chbot] Next meeting is on Wednesday, Science Alive, 6.30pm

Richard Jones rjtp at ihug.co.nz
Mon Oct 18 01:30:33 BST 2010

Our next Christchurch Robotics meeting is on Wednesday 20th October in the
Science Alive Seminar Room at 6.30pm, finish by 9.30pm.

All welcome, bring along what you are working on. Remember a gold coin or
two for the collecting tin for Science Alive.

I heard a very interesting report of the Robocup held at NZI3 on Friday, a
glimpse of some of their robots would be really interesting if anyone is
involved in the University mechatronics course and could even bring along
hardware it I'm sure it would be interesting.

I'll be clearing out my garage before the meeting and will bring along some
items for the free stuff table, at least some optical mice and an old HP
Laser printer.

See you there,

Richard Jones