[chbot] Sexy Christchurch Technologies looking for worldwide exposure?

John Ascroft jascroft at jadeworld.com
Mon Apr 5 21:49:13 BST 2010

Hi Hanno,

Not sure how good a fit it is (less hardware than the other examples), but
here at Jade we are doing some really interesting things.

In particular, we are readying a new product for global launch later this
year.

It would be great to have the chance to learn more about what you are doing
and share some of our stuff with you too.

How about you pop in for a coffee and a chat?

Kind rgds
John

John Ascroft
Chief Innovation Officer